| || EDR-102 One-Clik Multi-Connex
Go from Hair-Raising MESS
One Click, and all your wing servos are securely connected to your Rx in the fuselage!!
What can be easier than that??
- Available for 2, 3, 4 or 5 Servos.
- Length (connected): 8"
Custom lengths available - CALL.
| || EDR-117MGS Machine Gun System
On Sale! 55.00
On Sale! $55.00
Are you having FUN yet?
A WAR bird Gotta have GUNS!!
Plug into any spare channel for
Up to EIGHT Sunlight-Visible,
Synchronized 50-cal Machine Guns!
| || EDR-207L NanoTest A123 BatteryTester
On Sale! 29.95
On Sale! $29.95
THE CONFIDENCE BUILDER
Fly with the CONFIDENCE of knowing that your A123 battery's up to snuff!
THE Instant, E-Z Go / No-Go Pre-flight Tester for A123 batteries.
Displays individual cell voltages under a 300mA load to ± 0.005V.
All cells AT LEAST 3.30V GO FLY!
How E-Z it that??
Comes with FREE EDN-XH2S-JR Adapter ($10 value) for ED-Nano (A123) 2S Rx batteries.
| || EDR-208 Battery Checker
On Sale! 32.95
On Sale! $32.95
YOU ASKED FOR IT!
By popular request, we now offer a Large Display Format, Multi-Chemistry Battery Checker
- LARGE, E-Z to read 4-digit Digital Voltmeter.
- Evaluates 2S-7S Lithium batteries.
- Works also with legacy NiCd and NiMH’s.
Comes with FREE EDN-XH2S-JR Balance Adapter for use with EDNano (A123) Rx Batteries.
| || EDC-4341 Buffer-Amplifier Interface
Your new Spread-Spectrum Radio won't play nice with "other brand" servos, sequencers, ECU's etc.?
The EDC-4341B boosts low Rx signals (from 1.5V - 4.0V)
to full battery voltage.
An E-Z fix for only $12.00!
Recommended by Futaba!
"Universal" connectors, fits all radio brands.
| || EDR-106Y-ii Advanced Pro Servo Reversing Y
E-Z No-Hassle Servo Reversing.
One output reversed the other normal.
Use for split elevators and flaps.
- ZERO time skew (i.e., NO lag) between outputs.
- Computer-accurate Servo Reversing around Industry-Standard 1.520 millisecond center pulsewidth
- Comes with Universal Connectors, compatible with all RC systems.
Click on picture for more information
| || EDR-107ADP Fiber Optic Kill Switch System
On Sale! 77.45
On Sale! $77.45
Throttle's STUCK!! Can't slow the Engine to land!!!... What's running out first - Fuel or Batteries?
Shut Down That Gas Engine SAFELY – from your Tx!
The EDR-107ADP Fiber Optic Kill Switch is THE Ultra-Reliable No-Interference Gas Ignition Kill Switch System. NOW IMPROVED with Advanced Deadstick Prevention!
- No spark noise Interference! NOTHING beats physical distance between your engine's High-Voltage Ignition and your RC System.for squashing spark noise interference. Yes, EVEN on 2.4GHz systems!
- Our EDR-107 Systems have always used a plastic Optical Fiber to maintain a safe separation between Rx and Ignition.
- Super E-Z plug-and-play installation!
- NOW, it's even better - ADP prevents an accidental deadstick if you should bump the Engine Kill switch on your Tx instead of the retract or dual-rate switch.
- The Ignition is shut off only after a 5-second "change-your-mind" delay...
- For immediate Ignition Kill, "Double-click" the Tx Engine Kill switch.
- Save one precious channel - 'Kill-with-Throttle-Trim'!
- May also be programmed to function in the old Traditional Kill Switch mode, i.e., with ADP function disabled, for those who still prefer it that way.
| || EDR-108 Pow'r Back'R
Dual-Redundant Battery Backup
The EDR-108 Pow'R Back'R uses two 6.0 - 6.6V Battery Packs and two Switches to provide Dual-Redundant security to your airborne system, just like in full-size aircraft.
With the EDR-108 Pow'R Back'R, you can tolerate a single failure (open-circuit, short-circuit, low voltage) in either battery pack, or switch, or battery wiring, without losing radio control.
Our EDR-108 Pow'R Back'R is STILL the ONLY Redundant Battery system currently on the market that offers TRUE "ground isolation" between the two batteries.
This means that you can safely use any multi-output charger, or, two DC field chargers connected to the same 12V field box battery, to charge your two redundant batteries thru the switch harnesses, hassle-free!!
| || EDR-111 Pow'r Bus Pro
Glitch-proof that radio! Optically-Coupled Amplified 6-channel Servo Bus Isolator. Universal connectors compatible with Futaba-J/JR/Hitec/Airtronics-Z