|ED-Nano Hitec X4AC PRO Charger SKU: EDN-HX4ACPRO Price: 345.95 On Sale! 199.95|
The NEW Hitec X4AC Pro builds on the popular legacy X4 AC Plus. It offers a complete, 4-channel charging solution for novice and expert RC enthusiasts alike. The multi-tasking versatility of this new charger makes it a perfect fit for nitro and electric modelers, regardless of what you drive, hover, float or fly.
The X4AC Pro can operate on 100 - 240 volts AC household current or from an 11 - 18 volts DC power source.
This new multi-faceted powerhouse exudes a total charge circuit power of 200 watts with Power Distribution capability in AC mode or 300-watt output when in DC mode.
The X4AC Pro allows you to connect up to four batteries of varying chemistries (NiMH/NiCd/LiPo/LiFe/Lilon/LiHV/Pb) to any of the output channels with each channel working independently of one another.
The X4AC Pro has a full-color LCD graphic screen and much-improved 5-button user interface.
Additional features include Hitec’s proprietary FREE “Charge Master” software, providing the unprecedented ability to operate your charger via your personal computer or a FREE Smartphone App thru its built-in Bluetooth interface.
Experience the future of charging with Hitec!
- AC Input: 100 - 240 Volts AC
- DC Input: 11 - 18 Volts DC
- Total Charge Circuit Power on AC Power: 200 Watts with Power Distribution
- AC Power Distribution
- Channels A & C: 100 Watts Total
- Channels B & C: 100 Watts Total
- Power Distribution Adjustable Range
- Channels A & B: 50 - 100 Watts
- Channels C & D: 0 - 50 Watts
- Total Charge Circuit Power on DC Power:
- 300 Watts Total Power
- Channels A & B: 100 Watts each / Channels C & D 50 Watts each
- Charge Current
- Channels A & B: 0.1 - 10.0 Amps
- Channels C & D: 0.1 - 5.0 Amps
- Discharge Wattage: 10 Watts per Channel
- Discharge Current: 0.1 - 2.0 Amps per Channel
- Discharge Current for Lithium Battery Balance: 200 mAh
- LiPo, LiHV, LiFe and LiIon Cell Count: 1 - 6 cells
- NiMH / NiCd Cell Count: 1 - 15 cells
- Pb / Lead Acid Voltage Range: 2 - 20 VDC
- Battery Capacity Range: 100 - 50,000 mAh
- Auxillary Output: 5 Volt 2.1 Amp DC USB Device Charge Port
- Communication Methods
- USB Port for PC Control & Firmware Upgrades
- Bluetooth 4.0 for Smartphone Apps
- Dimensions: 3.8 x 7.2 x 2.8 in / 97 x 182 x 71mm
- Weight: 47 oz / 1335g
Cables and Adapters included:
- AC Input Cable
- DC Input Cable with plug-in Alligator Clips
- Tamiya Charge Cord
- Rx Battery (Futaba-style) Charge Cord
- TP/FP Balance Adapter Board
- HP/PQ Balance Adapter Board
- XH Balance Adapter Board
- 2 x Bare Wire Cord with Banana Plugs
- Alligator Clip Charge Cord
For E-Z, No-Hassle One-Plug Balance-charging of on-board ED-Nano (A123) Rx and Ignition batteries, we recommend
our EDN-CC-XH6S-JR Combo Balance-Charge Cord.