|ED-Nano Cellpro PowerLab 8 (v2)Combo SKU: EDN-CP-PL8-BC Price: 299.95 On Sale! 247.95|
ED-Nano CellPro PowerLab 8 (v2) A123-compatible Battery Workstation Basic Combo
Safe and E-Z, "No-hassle" Charging of ED-Nano (A123) Batteries from 1S (3.3V) to 8S (26.4V) in minutes. Plus, it will also charge virtually any other type of battery used in RC!
The industry's first 1344W Multi-Chemistry Battery Workstation includes an EC5 input cable, and will charge, discharge, monitor, or multiple cycle any current or future battery chemistry.
- Stackable, 40A Safety Banana Plug Cable (add your own battery power connector)
- Balance Adapter for XH Compatible Battery Packs with PowerLab 8 Interconnect Cable
for a Ready-to-Run Basic Combo Package.
|PCA-60A Super Heavy-Duty 2-foot 60 Amp Input Power Cable with Plier Clips for E-Z connection to your 12V or 24V source battery.|
|FUIM3 Opto-isolated PC interface to operate the PowerLab 8 from your PC|
|CP8S-CP8S-PAR CellPro Adapter Board for CellPro Lithium Batteries|
- Charges, Balances, Cycles: A123, LiFe, LiPo, LI-Ion, NiCd, NiMH. Lead-Acid Batteries
- Selectable charge rates range 10mA to 40A
- Continuous maximum output power rating, 1344W @ +26.35VDC input voltage, 612W @ +12VDC input voltage
- Using +26.35VDC to +32VDC input, 1344W output will deliver full current rating (40A) over the full range of output voltage up to 33.6V
- Industry's first "daisy-chainable" Safe Parallel adapters (available separately) to maximize available power potential.
Safely connect virtually any number (2s-6s for any brand or 2s-8s Cellpro compatible) of equal cell count/capacity together in parallel; charge, discharge, cycle, or monitor on a single PowerLab 8 (v2) unit.
- Smart power management allows customer to select between programmable input power sources.
Using the Charge Control Software (CCS), choose from several templates to get you in the ballpark, then fine tune the settings.
- PowerLab 8 (v2) supports charging through Balance / Node wires only (Automatic current limiting to 3A maximum) or
- Balance / Node wires in combination with Popwer / Discharge wires (charge rate support up to 40A max)
- Initiate charge, discharge, monitor, and multiple cycles at the PL8 or via remote control from the CCS. Graph all major operations when using CCS
- Open Architecture presets allow for customization of any User Preset including show/hide presets on unit, preset name editing, up to 100 parameters control how presets are displayed and charging/discharge/cycling parameters associated with particular batteries and/or charging strategies.
Unit includes 25 user preset banks pre-loaded for most major battery type/chemistries, plus 50 library presets.
- 0.1mohm voltage resolution allows accurate four point internal resistance measurement of each cell
- Extend the duration of your source battery! Environmentally friendly, industry first, regenerative discharge capability of up to 1344W. Unlike traditional methods of discharge, which deplete the output battery's energy in the form of heat across a transistor, regenerative discharge takes most of that energy and puts it back into the soiurce battery.
-- When you discharge your LiPo for storage, you will be re-charging your Lead Acid source battery. The total amount of power that you can achieve is limited only by the amount of current that your souirce battery can accept, or 1344W, whichever is lower.
PowerLab 8 (v2) is also equipped with a traditional, 100W internal discharge capability which is non-regenerative.
- Twin cooling fan
- Massive over-sized internal heat sink
- 10AWG silicon input power cable and heavy-duty, EC5 connector
- Supports native Cellpro batteries automatically
- Adapters available for all popular R/C battery brands
- 2 line, 16 character backlit LCD
- Available opto-isolated PC interface and free Charge Control Software (CCS) GUI PC software (CCS) allows access to 25 User Presets and 50 Library Presets stored in the unit or available in unlimited number on the P.C.
- Intuitive 4 button user interface
Quick "preset over-ride access" to common charging parameters like setting charge and discharge current and operational modes of charge / discharge / monitor / cycle(s)
- Additional advanced options menu for adjusting in-depth charging parameters and global options at the unit
- Automatic Low voltage restore for recovering damaged or overdischarged packs
- Expansion Channel mode whereby one PowerLab 8 (v2) Primary (Master) can control one or more Expansion Channel Units, send over preset information, control all aspects of charging and balancing. This feature is perfect for charging multiple packs of same chemistry using multiple devices such as split packs connected in series during operation all at unbelievable rates.
- Auto charge mode available utilizing advanced fuel gauging technology
- Customizable fuel table lookup values based on presets. Fuel tables can be created using a Fuel Table Wizard in the CCS and applied to individual battery brands by presets for improved accuracy
- * Please note: all specifications and features listed above subject to change without notice.